There is no better way to promote your business, company, or brand than offering refreshments from the T2 Coffee van.
Our 50 years old VW Transporter 2 can be set up outside your company car park or staff area, even can drive it inside on a few occasions and will make your customers, staff or audience to be noticed.
We are available for hire for any length of time offering amazing service and delicious refreshments with local products.
In terms of corporate events, we’ve taken our van to marathons, charity events on the beach, book launches on the Pier, building openings. We served hundreds of coffees, sandwiches, cookies, and even healthy options as porridge and fruit salads. We are ready for any challenge you have for us.
If you are a local business or entrepreneur who’s planning an event to promote your brand, you want something that stands out and gets your clients talking. Or you might be interested in pampering your colleagues or employees with barista-style coffee at the next team-building event on the beach.
These are some of the situations where T2 Coffee Van can add value to your event:
- Promote your business or advertise your products – a new car in your showroom or a rebranding garden party, we’d love to help you out
- Open your shop or celebrate moving into a new building– greet your new customers with a delicious coffee
- Launch your new creation with us – a book, a new album, an art gallery
- If you are a manager or work in HR, show your appreciation for your team by organising an outdoor event
- Or simply have us as a pop-up café at your company and put a positive spin on a regular working day
We can advise on the best way we can support your event and we can provide the right treats for the occasion. Remember, we use award winning locally roasted beans for our coffee and we work with the most appreciated bakeries in the region. We’ll make sure your guests, customers or employees have a great experience overall and your local business or brand shines through!
If this sounds like something you are interested in, get in touch and tell us a bit more about what you have in mind.